Helps secure and isolate technology from radio signals – preventing hacking of data or evidence wiping. Designed to enable digital forensic analysts to attach investigation tools such as Greykey, UFED or MSAB using an integrated RF Filtered USB3.0 interface to extract and analyse equipment for longer periods within a RF shielded environment. Our faraday gloves mean you can operate a host of functions on your equipment including the review of emails, texts and SMS messages, pictures, images, documents and media storage areas. This desktop faraday box enables the user to connect equipment for power and USB data communications while having the confidence that the target device is RF shielded.
• Facilitating digital forensic investigations.
• Allows USB3.0 connections through a 70dB filtered port
• Enables external digital forensic tools to attach to equipment
within the faraday box
• Prevents remote data attacks
• Preventing devices being hacked or located
• Isolating equipment within EMC test facilities
• Military grade water resistant faraday enclosure.
• Certified to UK Police standards by Secure by Design. • Double layer rip stop faraday shielding fabric.
• Blocks all Signals:
- 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G network signals.
- WIFI (2.4 & 5GHz), GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals.
• Accommodates multiple items of equipment - mobile phones,
laptops and forensic investigation tools.
• Clear window to help view and operate devices.
• Built-in pair of gloves for touch screen and device operation.
• Large opening accommodates laptops, tablet, mobile handsets
and forensic investigation tools.
• Collapses into a compact carrying case for transport. • Complaint with RoHS & REACH requirements.
• Unique asset tracking serial number.
Blocks all signals
2G, 3G, 4G & 5G
MOBILE BLUETOOTH WIFI RF GPS
External assembled dimensions: L: 45cm x W: 50cm x H: 32cm
Window dimensions: L: 32cm x W: 48cm
Product Code: LB4-USB | Window: Yes Strap or Handle