Longwave and Shortwave
This dual band, AC/DC powered ultraviolet light source features rear panel lights (LED) which indicate the band selected—shortwave (254nm) or longwave (365nm) for added safety. The unit is ideal for lab or field use.
CAUTION: Shortwave UV light sources emit harmful radiation. Use of these devices requires proper eye and skin protection.
The unit comes with AC adapter.
Batteries are not included.
- Product Dimensions: 2.625”W x 6.8125”H x 3.25”D (6.7cm x 17.3cm x 8.2cm)
- Weight (w/batteries): 2.15 lbs. (1kg)
- Construction: Vinyl-clad aluminum, black
- Reflector: Steel w/bright nickel finish
- End Caps: Steel w/brushed nickel finish
- Bulb: Shortwave…UV-C germicidal type, 4-watt, 254nm peak wavelength; Longwave…UV-A black light type, 4-watt, 365nm peak wavelength
- Power Source: 4 alkaline “C” cells (1.5 volts); 110 or 220V AC
- Control Panel: Modular, all push-button control panel; power switch & SW/LW selector…push-button, alternate action; high-output switch…push-button, momentary action