**CALL FOR QUOTE AND DEVICE OPTIONS**
Safekeeper® series forensic evidence drying cabinets are designed to store, dry or otherwise process forensic evidence in the controlled environment of a tamper resistant compartment to maintain the chain of custody.
Safekeeper Features & Benefits
Safekeeper forensic evidence drying cabinets offer these advantages:
- Elimination of putrid odors and chemical fumes using ecofriendly ductless technology carbon filtration.
- Effective protection to personnel from particulate hazards.
- ANSI Z9.5 compliance with optional safety back-up filters on selected models.
- Controlled airflow to dry items of evidence in the cabinet.
- Lockable doors with tamper-proof seals for security.
- Broad range of sizes for diverse needs.
- Selected models available with versatile two, three and four independent drying chambers.
- Easily cleaned to protect items of evidence from cross contamination.
- Safe and easy to change filters
- Compliant with OSHA/ANSI regulations
- Push-pull™ shelving, hanging rods and lockable front doors facilitate application of cabinets to many situations.
- Standard height and Downflow models are designed to be moved around a building through standard doorways and elevator