This revolutionary new concept for recording fingerprints features a specially designed microporous membrane that features a pore size of 7 to 10 microns affording a higher degree of detail in the fingerprint impression. It produces thousands of rolled and plain impressions. The benefits to the fingerprint technician become obvious when using the Flawless system. The ink pad provides, through capillary action, just the right amount of ink on its surface—not too much and not too little. Less pressure is needed when fingers are rolled across the pad’s surface so less distortion is transmitted to the resulting impressions. PRINTMATIC™ Flawless ink pads are supplied in our unique multi-mount, injection molded, copolymer polypropylene case. And these cases are equipped with a positive, snap lock lid to protect the ink surface from airborne contaminants.
- Multi-Mount, Injection-Molded, Copolymer Polypropylene Case, black textured finish
- Stainless ink formula limits cleanup
- Sharp, crisp, high-contrast impressions
- Quick, easy cleanup
- Over 10,000 single impressions
- Weight" 3 oz.
- Dimensions: 6 1/4" x 3" x 1/2"